Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Life Lately - Blog Changes and Update


As usual I want to start of with something motivational! We can get so caught up in life and everything around us and we forget about the important things. It is important to focus on yourself and make yourself a priority. As a self proclaimed people pleaser I need to remind myself of this on a regular basis. Once self love is established you no longer allow yourself to be surrounded by toxic people who bring you down. 

My last post was in Ramadan, and here I am, way past 2 Eids later trying to figure out how to get back to consistent posts. It's not that I no longer want to write but more so feeling as though I need to revamp the appearance and structure of it. It is way too basic for my liking. I am no expert at graphics but the layout needs to change for me to become passionate about it again. That is something I will be working on soon! My blog will start incorporate more social justice issues and fashion moving forward, though I want to still be able to share bits of my life as well as thoughts and rants. I realize that it is unorganized and all over the place but I hope that in time with the visual changes and organization it will begin to flow. 

Life lately - Back in school after a summer of working and having a lot of fun. I am looking forward to getting back into routine and adding my blog back into my life. Changes coming soon! :)

Pictures from my amazing summer:

                                                    Eid Ul-Adha 2k16

CNE


Blue Jays game


Summer 16 Tour (OVO Fest)


No comments:

Post a Comment