Friday, April 15, 2016

How to: No-Makeup Makeup


What is no-makeup makeup?

 The definition varies for different people. For some it might be just that - wearing no makeup while adding a bit of moisturizer and lip balm, for others it might be a bit more. The upcoming warmer weather is the perfect time to try our this fresh faced look. The no-makeup makeup look for me is all about giving myself the look of subtle enhancement as I am a makeup girl and would rather wear a bit than go without it completely. Today I am going to share with you an extremely easy way to get this timeless look that anyone can do. This is perfect for beginners who don't know where you start.  Plus you can achieve this look with just 3 products!





1) Concealer - 


My lifesaver product that I can't live without. Weather I'm going for a glamorous look or not, no one needs to know that my dark circles have dark circles. If you have any discolouration or an uneven skin tone concealer will help in covering it so your complexion looks even. If you have a lot more of it than just one area a light foundation or tinted moisturizer will help you out even more. The number one part of this look is the base makeup. Once your skin looks even and radiant you can go on to the next step. 


Some of my go to everyday concealers that would work well with this quick look are: Maybelline fit me, Revlon photo ready, and Nyx HD concealer.



2) Bronzer - 


We naturally do not have flat and dull looking skin that is all one even colour. To add balance and a hint of natural colour adding bronzer across your cheeks will add the perfect amount of shade. The sun kissed glow will add to the fresh faced look you are trying to achieve. 


The bronzer I use for this look is Benefit's Hoola bronzer.


3) Mascara - 


Emphasis to the eyes is the final step. Adding mascara will give you an awake, wide eyed look as it frames your eyes and brings out your natural features. The definition to the lashes is the final step of this no makeup makeup look!


My favourite mascaras for this look are Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black and Maybelline Lash Sensational.


Thank you for reading! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment